Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Project Show

Howdy!  Sorry I haven`t wrote in a long time, but I have been busy with the County Livestock Show.  I entered a dinosaur, tank, oatmeal raisin cookies, bird feeder, cranberry nut bread, divinity, Easter cupcakes, bug collection, washer pitching game, dog pillow, dog photo and a stamp collection. I won 12 blue ribbons and 3 best of section ribbons.  I also showed Castor Mini Rex rabbits, a senior doe and a doe with litter.  I won third place for doe and litter and fifth place for senior doe.  While we were getting ready to take our rabbits home someone gave us a free buck Californian rabbit.  Later, we bought two Californian does from another person.  I had a great time.  Below are some pictures from the show:

Castor Mini Rex - Mother and Litter        Cranbrerry Nut Bread
Army Tank Model                                   Easter Cupcakes

No comments:

Post a Comment