We have feral hogs on our property,so I'm going to tell you some facts about them...
1. Male hogs have ever growing tusks; they sharpen there tusks on other hogs.
2. Hogs don't have good eye site but have good scent and are fast runners.
3. Feral hogs can mature to reproduce in less than six months.
4. A mother hog can have a litter typically of four to six piglets.
6. Feral hogs are omnivores meaning they eat both meat and vegetables.
7. Hogs can get rabies like other animals but its highly unlikely.
8. Wild hogs like to live where it is wet muddy areas near vegetation.