Friday, September 26, 2014

Car Show

My thoughtful mother knew that I have an interest in older cars and trucks, so she found where there would be would be an antique car show; which we recently attended in a neighboring town. I really enjoy vintage vehicles because of their unique style and background. If you enjoy antique cars the next car show is October 20th at  5 to 8 o'clock pm at the Seven Points Dairy Queen. Proceeds from the event will go to support the Humane Society.



My favorite antique model is either a 1954 Chevrolet truck or a 1948 Cheverolet truck. I like these model since they are both rounded on the roof, fenders, and hood. Also, they are not "rare" trucks and you can still find them for sale.

Thanks for reading this post, and feel free to comment.


No comments:

Post a Comment