Monday, July 11, 2011

Today I'm going to tell you about our Family's cats. The cat on the left is named Eleanor, she came with the house when we moved in. She has an attitude most of the time and thinks she's a Queen. My sister has adopted her and thinks she likes her the most. Also  Eleanor likes to bat at sticks. The other cat is Socks, he was a stray that found us. It's very strange,when he first came I thought he was a special breed, he was extremely skinny. After we fed him he fattened up. He is very adventurous and likes to explore, he always comes back with marks of bravery.  Socks is my Dad's and sisters cat.  He got his name because he has white paws. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi I am Winnie. I love your blog. I have one too. Its www.lifeinstories-gws.blogspot.com.

    Winnie

    ReplyDelete