Happy New Year!!
2013 Has finally come. One of my family's traditions is to write down what we want to accomplish this year. This year some of the things I want to do this year are:
- Read the whole Bible
- Ride Benny(Benny is the horse)
- Plant a garden and keep it weed free.
- Spend more time with my pets.
- Write letters to our neighbors that moved and my friends.
- Explore our property(again)
- Get a tree house
- Read all the books in my room.
- Blog more consistent
- Use our microscope more.
- Cook new dishes.
- Expand my poultry business.
- Improve my shooting skills
- Lead one of my neighbors to Christ.
- Win 4-H Contest that I have entered.
- Get more vet shadowing hours in the vet science program.
What are some of your new year goals?