Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy new year







              Happy New Year!!
2013 Has finally come. One of my family's traditions is to write down what we want to accomplish this year. This year some of the things I want to do this year are:

  1. Read the whole Bible
  2. Ride Benny(Benny is the horse)
  3. Plant a garden and keep it weed free.
  4. Spend more time with my pets.
  5. Write letters to our neighbors that moved and my friends.
  6. Explore our property(again)
  7. Get a tree house
  8. Read all the books in my room.
  9. Blog more consistent
  10. Use our microscope more.
  11. Cook new dishes.
  12. Expand my poultry business.
  13. Improve my shooting skills
  14. Lead one of my neighbors to Christ.
  15. Win 4-H Contest that I have entered.
  16. Get more vet shadowing hours in the vet science program.


What are some of your new year goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment