Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Stamps

One of my many hobbies is stamp collecting. What first made me start collecting stamps was when I was going through our garage's loft and found my Dad's old stamp collection, which he let me have. Since then, I have started keeping interesting stamps which I find, and my grandparents, who owned a business sent me their stamps which they received. When my great grandmother passed away I was given her stamp collection which was very fascinating because she went on many trips and brought back stamps from her travels. I have around five hundred stamps in my collection. If you are interested in collecting stamps I would recommend going to a local hobby store such as Hobby Lobby and buy a stamp collecting package. The package comes with stamp sleeves, a stamp collecting book, and stamps.

What are some of your hobbies?


A helpful stamp book which I use.

No comments:

Post a Comment