Thursday, February 7, 2013

Lego store

At the North Park Mall in Dallas, Texas, they have a big Lego store which has all kinds of Chima, Creator, houses, Star Wars, and Lego City sets. My favorite part about the store is they have a table where you can create you own Lego mini figures. Another thing I like about the store, is they have Lego's on display. I like this since you can see what the Lego you will purchase actually look like when they are built. My favorite Lego they had for sale was the Lego Townhall. I really enjoyed going and would recommend going there.
Townhall
Vintage VW Van

R2-D2


Lego Hospitial


1 comment:

  1. I like the R2D2. We have a lot of legos. I like legos. My favorite legos are star wars and super heros.

    Visit my blog at slaymay.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete