I've been reading a book lately called the Wind in the Willows. The book is about a Toad who gets into trouble such as robbing a car, breaking out of prison, he stole a horse and money plus more. His best friends try to bail him out of all his problems. The main characters are: Toad, Rat, Mole, and Badger. This book teaches that his friends still like him even when he's in trouble. I would rate it eight stars out of ten because it could have been a little more educational. This book is for you if you like animals or adventure stories.
My Dad had found a real mole on our property and I thought I could share some of the pictures with my viewers.
Here are some fact I learned about moles.
- Moles are small mammals with means they give milk to there young.
- Moles have soft velvety like fur.
- Moles have tiny almost invisible ears and eyes they are blind to the light of day but can see underground.
- They have short but powerful paws made for digging.
- Moles are found in America, Asia and Europe.
My sister also has a blog, check it out sometime: http://lac998.blogspot.com/