Sunday, October 2, 2011

Fishing



                                         


A couple of days ago, my Dad, brother,sister and I went fishing in our pond.
The fishing lures we used were mostly top water bait.
Yet despite the drought in Texas we  still were able to catch: two eating size catfish.  My Dad caught one 
 and my sister caught the other one.            
My little  brother got a little perch and he also reeled     in some bass.                                          
            And last but not least I caught two bass and a
            small catfish.
             We ate the biggest two catfish.
        Thanks dad for helping with unhooking the fish.
       Also, thanks Mom for cooking the fish.  

   Thanks for reading ,
                                       Christopher                  

No comments:

Post a Comment