Tuesday, July 10, 2012

How I spent the 4th of July...


                                     
        I know this is kind of late,but I thought you might want to know how I spent my 4th of July.
 I spent my 4th of July by going to a bike parade at Purtis Creek State park.  The park rangers had a booth that held streamers, ribbons, bows, pinwheels, and lots of other neat decorations that you could use to decorate your bike.Then we rode around the park on our bikes. Once we were done riding we went back to the booth and ate hot dogs. After we ate our hot dogs, we went to Lowe's and got some P.V.C pipe to fix our sprinkler system. On the way home we stopped by a small roadside stand called Caribbean Ice snow cones. My siblings and I love coming here because they have a ton of flavors to choose from "Purple Rain" to "Ninja Turtle". That day Mom got a cherry, Laura Ashley got Dreamsickle, Andrew got watermelon and I got a banana flavored snow cone. To end the day we set off a few fireworks such as Roman candles, sparklers, smoke bombs, poppers, and a few others.   





Getting ready for the parade







I took the image of the American flag from here http://www.nachi.org/forum/f13/happy-fourth-july-all-73106/

No comments:

Post a Comment