- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/4 cups (2-1/2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1-2/3 cups (10-oz. pkg.) REESE'S Peanut Butter Chips
- Heat oven to 350°F. Stir together flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- Beat butter and sugar in large bowl with mixer until fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla; beat well. Gradually add flour mixture, beating well. Stir in peanut butter chips. Drop by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 9 minutes. (Do not over bake; cookies will be soft. They will puff while baking and flatten while cooling.) Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely. About 4-1/2 dozen cookies
I took the cookie recipe and the top picture from here.