Thursday, April 25, 2013

Art Show


 Yesterday, we went to a small art show at a local community college. Several of the sketches were drawn by a fellow 4-Her and friend who has a blog here. My favorite sketch is of the mannequin labeled Daddy's Home. If you look at it close up you can see that it is drawn with a bunch of little lines. The picture of the hand on the phone book paper had to be drawn in only five minutes! I think that is amazing that God gives everybody talents;some people have the talent to draw a realistic picture of a hand like this one. Would it not be great if everybody used their talents to serve the Lord? As 1st Peter 4:10 says As each has received a gift, use it to serve one another, as good stewards of God's varied grace. What are your talents  and how can you use them to serve God?

               Use your talents to serve The Lord!!


Pictures from here up are drawn by the blogger I was talking
about near the top of my post.

This was Andrew's favorite picture.







1 comment:

  1. This nearly made me cry it was so sweet :) thank you so much for believing in me. Mom loves it too <3

    ReplyDelete